Smarter, Better Safety - Distracted Driving Prevention
Smarter, Better Safety–Distracted Driving Prevention is an online “dos and don’ts” training and orientation course for employees and/or workplace participants. The module examines the safety issues related to driving while distracted.
Trainees will learn:
- Proper methods for avoiding manual distracted driving
- Common visual and cognitive driving distractions
- The high safety risk of texting while driving
- How to use a hands-free device as a safe alternative
Risks and Subjects Covered:
- Driving safety: what is distracted driving; the risk distracted driving creates for all drivers; the risk of injuries; the liability exposure; and how texting and other distractions are particularly dangerous
- Distracted driving prevention: common manual, visual, and cognitive distractions; the myth of multi-tasking while driving; how to avoid distractions
Audience: All employees and workplace participants
Format: On-demand video, compatible with iOS devices
Length: 15 minutes
Trainer Available: Yes. Questions are received and answered via email from
Testing: Yes. Includes a pre- and post-questionnaire of five questions.
Certificate of Completion: Yes
Written Materials: Yes
Interactive scenarios: Yes
Closed captioning: Yes
Customizable: Yes. The module can be changed to incorporate organizational policies and procedures; state or regulatory statutes, and can be adapted to other languages.
Contact us for pricing or to request a demonstration.