Smarter, Better Passwords
Smarter, Better Passwords is an online “dos and don’ts” training and orientation course on how to safely select, use, and secure passwords. The module examines the smarter, better ways employees and other workplace participants can use passwords to protect your and your organization’s valuable data.
Trainees will learn:
- Why passwords are the frontline defense for device and account security
- How passwords protect you from identity theft
- How online criminals steal passwords
- The difference between weak and strong passwords
- How to select a strong password
- What to do if your passwords are compromised
Risks and Subjects Covered:
- Data protection: how using weak passwords or failing to secure passwords endangers data, identity, and privacy
- Prevention: how to create and use strong passwords and secure them to thwart cyberthieves from accessing confidential, personal information
- Responses to cyber breaches: what to do if passwords are compromised or if malware is embedded onto a device
Audience: All employees and workplace participants
Format: On-demand video, compatible with iOS devices
Length: 5-10 minutes
Trainer Available: Yes. Questions are received and answered via email from
Testing: Yes. Includes a pre- and post-questionnaire of five questions.
Certificate of Completion: Yes
Written Materials: Yes
Interactive scenarios: Yes
Closed captioning: Yes
Customizable: Yes. The module can be changed to incorporate organizational policies and procedures; state or regulatory statutes, and can be adapted to other languages.
Contact us for pricing or to request a demonstration.