Smarter, Better Phishing Prevention
Smarter, Better Phishing Prevention is an online “dos and don’ts” training and orientation course for any employee or workplace participant who uses the Internet, including receiving email on work or personal devices. The module addresses identification of, and appropriate responses to, phishing schemes, as well as the liability and data security issues.
Trainees will learn:
- What is phishing
- What do cyberthieves gain by phishing
- How to identify phishing attempts
- What to do if you “take the bait”
Risks and Subjects Covered:
- Data protection: how phishing endangers the security of employer and employee confidential data
- Prevention: how to identify the tricks phishers use to steal confidential, personal information
- Responses to Phishing: how to report to appropriate government agencies if you fall victim to a phishing attempt and other steps to take
Audience: All workplace participants
Format: On-demand video, compatible with iOS devices
Length: 5-10 minutes
Trainer Available: Yes. Questions are received and answered via email from McCalmon trainers.
Testing: Yes. Includes a pre- and post-questionnaire of five questions.
Certificate of Completion: Yes
Written Materials: Yes
Interactive scenarios: Yes
Closed captioning: Yes
Customizable: Yes. The module can be changed to incorporate organizational policies and procedures; state or regulatory statutes, and can be adapted to other languages.
Contact us for pricing or to request a demonstration.