Sexual Harassment Prevention for Executives
Sexual Harassment Prevention for Executives is an online training module, available 24/7, that defines and clarifies what sexual harassment is; the harm it does to the workplace, and the serious risks and consequences of committing or not reporting sexual harassment. Executives will learn the impact of sexual harassment on managers, supervisors, employees, and other workplace participants, like contractors and customers; how to recognize harassment; and their responsibility to prevent, report, and manage sexual harassment.
Trainees will learn:
- The definition of sexual harassment
- The types of sexual harassment
- Acts that constitute sexual harassment
- Who can commit sexual harassment
- Where and when sexual harassment can take place
- What is unwelcome and severe or pervasive behavior
- The reasonable person standard for determining what
constitutes sexual harassment
- The signs of victims and perpetrators of sexual harassment
- An executive’s role in preventing, and receiving reports of, sexual harassment
- How to manage sexual harassment reports
Risks and Subjects Covered:
- Equal employment: Trainees will learn sexual harassment’s relationship to Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and gender discrimination; explanations of hostile work environment and quid pro quo harassment; the reasonable person standard, and the litigation risks of ignoring sexual harassment.
- Retaliation prevention: Trainees will learn about retaliation in the context of sexual harassment and how executives can lower their and their organization’s exposure to this serious risk.
- Proper management practices: Trainees are encouraged to set a positive example for their employees; how ignoring jokes, horseplay, and bullying can lead to charges of sexual harassment; and how to address sexual harassment by employees.
- Loss Prevention: Trainees will learn the importance of observation, enforcing anti-harassment policies, cooperating with investigators, reporting, and managing sexual harassment promptly.
Format: On-demand video, compatible with iOS devices
Length: 40-50 minutes
Trainer Available: Yes. Questions are received and answered via email from McCalmon trainers.
Testing: Yes. Includes a pre- and post-questionnaire of five questions.
Certificate of Completion: Yes
Written Materials: Yes
Interactive Scenarios: Yes
Closed Captioning: Yes
Customization: Yes. The module can be changed to incorporate organizational policies and procedures; state or regulatory statutes, and can be adapted to other languages.
Contact us for pricing or to request a demonstration.