Smarter, Better Sexual Harassment Prevention
Smarter, Better Sexual Harassment Prevention trains employees about sexual harassment and the harm it creates in the workplace.
Trainees will learn:
- The definition of sexual harassment
- What types of conduct constitute sexual harassment
- How to recognize sexual harassment
- Who commits sexual harassment
- Where and when sexual harassment can occur
- What to do if sexual harassment is experienced or witnessed
- How employees can help prevent sexual harassment
Risks and Subjects Covered:
- Employment practice risks: the types of conduct that create a hostile working environment and the legal harm that causes
- Risks of improper online and after work behavior: what conduct creates a hostile work environment online or after hours via emails and texts that contain sexual images; sexual or other improper behaviors to avoid
- What constitutes a hostile working environment: the physical, verbal, and emotional conduct and communications that can create a hostile environment
- Creating boundaries: maintaining boundaries and not circumventing boundaries with sexual comments, jokes, or images
- Retaliation prevention: the importance of reporting retaliation for witnessing or reporting sexual harassment
Audience: All employees
Format: On-demand video, compatible with iOS devices
Length: 20-25 minutes
Trainer Available: Yes. Questions are received and answered via email from McCalmon trainers.
Language: English and Spanish
Testing: Yes. Includes a pre- and post-questionnaire of five questions.
Certificate of Completion: Yes
Written Materials: Yes
Interactive scenarios: Yes
Closed captioning: Yes
Customizable: Yes. The module can be changed to incorporate organizational policies and procedures; state or regulatory statutes, and can be adapted to other languages.
Contact us for pricing or to request a demonstration.