Smarter, Better Spam Prevention
Smarter, Better Mobile Spam Prevention is an online training and orientation course that educates trainees on the harm of spam, including how it threatens data security.
Your trainees will learn:
- What is spam?
- How do online criminals use spam to phish for sensitive data?
- The dangers of spam, including malware and identity theft
- How to prevent spam
- What to do if you are receiving spam
- How to recognize the signs if your data is compromised
Risks and Subjects Covered:
- Data protection: How data criminals use spam; how to protect your data from phishing and malware; and what to do if data is compromised.
- Identity theft: How spam is linked to identity theft; the signs of identity theft; and what to do if your identity is stolen.
- Employer security: The value of using work email for work only; how to protect employer resources by limiting spam; and how to eliminate spam.
Audience: All employees
Format: On-demand video, compatible with iOS devices
Length: 15-20 minutes
Trainer Available: Yes. Questions are received and answered via email from McCalmon trainers.
Testing: Yes. Includes a pre- and post-questionnaire of five questions.
Certificate of Completion: Yes
Written Materials: Yes
Interactive Scenarios: Yes
Closed Captioning: Yes
Customization: Yes. The module can be changed to incorporate organizational policies and procedures; state or regulatory statutes; and can be adapted to other languages.
Contact us for pricing or to request a demonstration.