Smarter, Better Malware Protection
Smarter Better Malware Protection introduces your trainees to the risks associated with malware. The training is designed for all employees and/or workplace participants who work or perform any work functions online. The module explains that malware is more than a nuisance and can negatively affect the trainee, coworkers, and your organization. Trainees will learn:
- What is malware
- Different types of malware
- Signs of malware
- Security strategies to prevent malware and
- What to do if a device is infected with malware
Risks and Subjects Covered
- Data Protection: how malware is used to steal important data, including customer information and corporate secrets
- Theft Prevention: how malware is used to take over financial accounts
- Privacy Protection: how malware can send spam to your contacts and discover your private information, like health records
- Identity Theft: how malware can steal social security numbers, driver license numbers and other sensitive data and
- Productivity: how malware can destroy work product and seize devices and entire systems
Audience: All employees
Format: On-demand video, compatible with iOS devices
Length: 15-20 minutes
Trainer Available: Yes. Questions are received and answered via email from
Testing: Yes. Includes a pre- and post-questionnaire of five questions.
Certificate of Completion: Yes
Written Materials: Yes
Interactive Scenarios: Yes
Closed Captioning: Yes
Customization: Yes. The module can be changed to incorporate organizational policies and procedures; state or regulatory statutes, and can be adapted to other languages.
Contact us for pricing or to request a demonstration.