Smarter, Better Mobile Device Security
Smarter, Better Mobile Device Security is an online training and orientation course that educates trainees on how to secure mobile devices and keep confidential and sensitive information stored on mobile devices out of the wrong hands. Your trainees will learn:
- What are mobile devices
- Why criminals steal mobile devices
- The most common places mobile devices are stolen
- How to secure a mobile device
- The risks involved when selling or donating a mobile device
- What to do if a mobile device is stolen
- How to recognize the signs if the data on a mobile device is compromised
Risks and Subjects Covered:
- Data protection: What data criminals seek on mobile devices; how to protect that data; and what to do if the data is compromised.
- Identity theft: How theft of mobile devices is linked to identity theft; the signs of identity theft; and what to do if your identity is stolen.
- Employer security: The value of keeping an employer’s sensitive information off of mobile devices to protect confidential data of customers, employees, and employers.
Audience: All employees
Format: On-demand video, compatible with iOS devices
Length: 15-20 minutes
Trainer Available: Yes. Questions are received and answered via email from McCalmon trainers.
Testing: Yes. Includes a pre- and post-questionnaire of five questions.
Certificate of Completion: Yes
Written Materials: Yes
Interactive Scenarios: Yes
Closed Captioning: Yes
Customization: Yes. The module can be changed to incorporate organizational policies and procedures; state or regulatory statutes; and can be adapted to other languages.
Contact us for pricing or to request a demonstration.